Our friends up in the northern part of this state (generally referred to as God's Country) decided it's time the world had another chopper magazine. One with some Nor Cal flavor. Issue #2 of Basket Case Magazine just landed and we're stoked on it. If you dig down and dirty chopper shit, you will too. Here's a few highlights from this issue:
• In this issue we talk to Tom Fugle and the El Forastero MC. Tom gives us an exclusive look at his personal photo archive as he takes Basket Case Mag on a tour of his home, his shop, and the EFMC Clubhouse.
• We have a one on one history lesson from Mondo Porras of Denvers Choppers. Mondo gives us his first hand account from start to finish of the legendary Denvers Choppers.
• Ever wondered what feeds the mind of the fantasy/chopper-art legend Mitch Cotie? We talk in depth about his artwork, his inspirations, and his life.
• Cicero DeGuzman Jr. The man, the myth, the legend himself. We are very happy to be able to showcase the work of one of today's most influential motorcycle photographers. No words needed.
• Ride To Pines, not to be confused with the event put on by Biltwell, is an event organized and orchestrated by Daril of Mulberry Street Handmade Goods. Our Staff photog Lee Bender goes on a wild ride with this crew and in his typical wordsmith fashion lays it all out on paper for you to daydream about.
•Evelyn is nothing short of amazing. Our absolutely gorgeous friend was feeling a little frisky and decided to share her assets with our Basket Case Readers! Photographs taken by the equally gorgeous and extremely talented, Mrs. Dina Santos.
You can get one here
for five bucks, and follow 'em on instagram: @basket-case_magazine