Overview: Built to hold all your gear, this robust moto-ruck will easily swallow everything you need to travel and camp from your motorcycle for days on end. Adding functionality, the large external tool compartment is padded on the outside so you can lean back on it. This section easily unzips to put your tools and smaller items right at your fingertips without unstrapping the bag from your bike. The EXFIL-80 UV-treated and water resistant, but when you need 100% waterproofing, just open the zipper just under the tool compartment and pull out the attached waterproof sleeve and slide it over the entire system.
• Roll-top closure with velcro and side release buckles
• PVC backed for increased water resistance
• UV-Treated 1680 ballistic polyester
• Hi-vis orange interior liner
• Three removable, 1.5” mounting polyester straps with reflective stitching
• Velcro-mounted, removable tool pouch
• Tool Compartment holds: 9 deep sockets, 7 combination wrenches, includes mesh pocket and flat document pocket
• Water proof sleeve in zippered compartment at base of bag
• Four rows of MOLLE webbing for modular customization
• SBS zippers
• Shoulder strap included
• Holds up to 80 - 12oz cans
Overall Dimensions (when full and closed):14” wide x 12” deep x 20” tall
This bag is perfect. I bought it to try out on a 600 mile long weekend ride and it met every expectation I had. Held a boat load of stuff, the tool bag in front worked perfectly for quickly grabbing things as well as storing everything and then some. And even worked well as a back rest. 10/10 I've already recommended this bag to several friends.
I just went on a 1200 mile trip to Canada and brought this bag with me. This bag is not only well thought out, but super well designed, durable, heavy duty, and totally solid. It is the PERFECT trip bag. I used it for days on end and relied on it everyday. Good job Biltwell, damn good job. 5 out 5 stars.
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.