Overview: Built to hold all your gear, this robust moto-ruck will easily swallow everything you need to travel and camp from your motorcycle for days on end. Adding functionality, the large external tool compartment is padded on the outside so you can lean back on it. This section easily unzips to put your tools and smaller items right at your fingertips without unstrapping the bag from your bike. The EXFIL-80 UV-treated and water resistant, but when you need 100% waterproofing, just open the zipper just under the tool compartment and pull out the attached waterproof sleeve and slide it over the entire system.
• Roll-top closure with velcro and side release buckles
• PVC backed for increased water resistance
• UV-Treated 1680 ballistic polyester
• Hi-vis orange interior liner
• Three removable, 1.5” mounting straps with reflective stitching
• Velcro-mounted, removable tool pouch
• Tool Compartment holds: 9 deep sockets, 7 combination wrenches, includes mesh pocket and flat document pocket
• Water proof sleeve in zippered compartment at base of bag
• Four rows of MOLLE webbing for modular customization
• SBS zippers
• Shoulder strap included
• Holds up to 80 - 12oz cans
Overall Dimensions (when full and closed):14” wide x 12” deep x 20” tall
This bag is 100% awesome. The bag is perfect...tons of room, heavy duty straps, sits square on the bike and has plenty of places to hook in all my other gear! Used it for EDR2017 and it was legit...plus I had a bunch of people coming to check it out and asking me about it. I'd give this 100 stars if I could. Great job Biltwell!
I wish I could give this a better rating, this bag is perfect and is great for me and all the long bike trips I take!! I finally found the right bag without the ugly Conley bags on my softtail or the million bungees on my chopper! Buy this bag you won't wanna go without it! I might even buy two!
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.