Construction: Seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a removable, hand-stitched removable comfort liner with open-cell foam and brushed Lycra construction. The chinstrap is adorned with brushed Lycra material on touch points and features a flat D-ring fastener with an adjustable snap end retainer. Five snaps around the Gringo's eye port facilitate easy installation of a Biltwell bubble shield or Blast shield (sold separately.)
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
• XS through XXL sizes
I absolutly love this helmet. Perfect helmet for commuting. I commute about an hour a day and ride about 15000 miles a year. Without a shield there is plenty of airflow, in inclimate weather the blast shield is a quick addition to keep the rain out of your face. Overall quality is great and fit is very comfortable. Im not crazy about the brown color on its own, but with a few decals or custom paint it looks bad a$$.
helmet is amazing!!!
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.