Overview: Progressively styled and rigorously tested, our finest ECE-certified helmet is a top choice for high-performance riders. Europe's stringent ECE R22.05 standard is regarded by test labs and leading helmet makers as the most comprehensive safety standard in the world.
• Injection-molded ABS plastic outer shell is rugged yet lightweight
• Three-piece Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) safety shell dissipates impact loads and fortifies helmet structure without compromising comfort
• Molded urethane chin bar pad features front and side vents for cooling airflow
• CE-certified polycarbonate shield is anti-fog and anti-scratch for safety and durability
• Removable/replaceable comfort liner and cheek pads feature brushed fleece Lycra touch points to absorb and evaporate perspiration
• Chin strap features brushed fleece Lycra touch points for comfort and an adjustable strap end retainer
I just received my Flat Silver Lane Splitter here in Switzerland. The sizing chart works well, the helmet fits perfectly. After a ride, I can say that the sound insulation is rather good, and venitlation is not too bad. And styling is great !
I got one of these when I saw the email about the release. I'm not gonna lie, I love Biltwell. I chop, bob, and ride old mid 80's and early 90's metric bikes. My bikes usually get quite a bit of attention cause people are like "what is that?". I have bought bars, grips, helmets, seats, swag etc. from Biltwell. This helmet is super dope. Fits as great as any your products. Construction and quality as I have come to love and count on. I got this helmet today and took it for a spin. This is the first time people asked not about my bike I was on, but my helmet. Great job Biltwell, another home run.
This helmet looks like for enduro / cross. Nice product !
I love mine. Light. Quiet. Well ventilated. Can't wait for different shield colors.
Best Biltwell helmet yet! I have bought every Biltwell they make and the Lane Splitter is by far my favorite. Everything from the comfort to the bad ass styling. I wouldn't change one thing about this awesome lid!
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.