• 100% heavy-duty cowhide construction throughout
• Anatomically contoured suede palm panels with internal padding for abrasion resistance and shock isolation
• Stitched accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for added flexibility
• 9-oz. tricot half liner wicks moisture for a better grip
• Adjustable wrist opening with embossed leather closure and elastic gathers
• Raised welt detailing on leather backs
• XS through XXL sizes
I love these gloves. I picked these up along with an extra helmet. They fill that space between heavy winter gloves and perforated fingerless gloves. They fit snugly, and are not too thin or bulky. The price seems a bit steep, but you definitely get the Biltwell quality that you pay for. Buy these gloves
Great looking and fit comfortable, but not what I expected in cold weather riding. Got them for Christmas and couldn't wait to try them out. It was sunny and 42 degrees out today and after about 20 min. my hands were cold and num. I will use them on warmer days though.
Danilo Ramirez Zelada
Really really happy with these gloves! Fits perfect and I love the details of it!! great product!
great product, amazing service, this company has CLASS!!!!
Absolutely fantastic in comfort, flexibility and versatility. Break in easy and feel smooth on both clutch and brake levers.
These gloves are beautiful and comfortable. They're soft, yet tough. I really don't want to take them off. Ever.
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.