• Leather construction in palm, fingers and thumbs
• Quilted synthetic back panel for ventilation and comfort
• Accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for flexibility
• Fleece tricot half liner wicks moisture for a better grip
• Neoprene Lycra wrist cuff with leather Velcro closure
• Rugged polyester stitching throughout
• XS through XXL sizes
Great looking gloves. A little stiff to start off with and the seam on the right index finger blew out after a few months. Still really liked them while they lasted and a good bang for the buck!
I usually wear leather wrangler-style work gloves to ride, but I love these Bantam gloves. They fit like they were made for my hand. I have never owned a better glove. Unsurpassed quality and comfort as always.
Just received them in just 5 days accross half the globe. Well made but just a little bit tight. The leather will probably "give" a little wearing them. Thanks for the stickers ;)
Great looking great fitting glove. Wear them all the time
Well made, great looking gloves. Definitely worth the money. I went off the sizing chart and the fit is perfect.
Simple good looking glove. Good quality leather. Well worth the money! I wear a medium in my mechanic gloves, so I went with a medium for these bad boys and the fit is dead on!
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.