Overview: The Gringo S is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort.The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
• Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
I've been using this helmet for almost a month now and it consistently exceeds what I expected. Tight, light and right. I'll be getting more.
i bought this helmet a month ago never thought i would have to use it to protect me bit when i was returning from a short road trip(128miles) i wanted to stand up for a bit so when i was about to get on a exit i hit grave long story short i ate shit. I flew off my bike and flip 5 or 6 times head over heal banging and scraping my head each time if it wasn't for this helmet i would have been able to walk away, actually i wouldn't have been able to walk in general
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.