Overview: The Gringo S is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort.The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
• Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
I've had my eye on the Gringo S for quite some time. My husband bought it for me and its hands down the most comfortable helmet I've ever worn or tried on. Lightweight and super comfortable and quiet!
The most comfortable full face helmet I've ever owned in 36 years of riding - excellent product. I also have the Bonanza open face helmet the metal flake red, love that color! Both helmets are excellent, great fit and finish - thanks Biltwell!
Order this helmet for a buddy (new rider) yesterday his hand slipped off the clutch and he unceremoniously ate shit in an intersection. He's beat up pretty bad, the bike has seen better days but his brains stayed inside his head because of this helmet. Also he looked cool...until he hit the ground. He'll be ordering another after his bike is fixed.
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.