Overview: The Gringo S is built around Biltwell’s injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort.The Gringo S shield boasts awesome optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A snap and tab configuration on the rider’s left side offers speedy opening and secure closing to protect its wearer from road debris and wind irritation with little fanfare or complication.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell
• Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
• Meets DOT safety standards
• Internal BioFoam chin pad with contrast stitching
• Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
Great helmet. Quality seems excellent. I love the retro styling and it looks amazing with the chrome bubble shield. Good stuff!!!!
I look excellent wearing this helmet. Possibly even more excellent than I normally look, and I look pretty good on the regular. Also, it keeps the bugs off my face and the hail out of my mouth, but that's a secondary consideration.
Simply fucking awesome! What else can I say. Extremely comfortable. Looks great, fits great. Even in ninety something degree weather yesterday, I simply popped the visor open a bit and didn't sweat my head off. My wife thought it looked excellent. The helmet bag is a nice touch too.
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.