• 100% heavy-duty cowhide construction throughout
• Anatomically contoured leather palm panels with internal padding for abrasion resistance, traction and shock isolation
• Stitched accordion baffles on index and middle fingers for added flexibility
• 9-oz. fleece tricot liner wicks moisture for a better grip
• Long, wide gauntlet cuffs provide protection from the elements
• Leather D-ring wrist straps with Velcro fasteners and embossed detailing close tight to seal in warmth
• Raised welt detailing on leather backs
• XS through XXL sizes
Unlike the other Nate, I'm very pleased with these gloves. They are perfectly suited for temps down to 50's, I'm good with them down to low 40's and below, but I cram my hands in there with some thin glove liners i found. Damn fine gloves though, they'll probably outlast me!
Buy on ebay from Russia, Nice quality gloves and size. Really havy leather, good stiches. My size S.
This is the first Biltwell product that I have been unhappy with. The first pair that I ordered was an XL. Not only did I use the size chart, but every other pair of gloves I own are XL. I couldn't even get my hand in them. I sent them back and got XXL, and they're still too tight. The fingers are strange lengths, the index finger is ok, the middle and ring fingers are way too short and the pinky is 1/2" too long. They feel strange. I have normal hands, I've never had this issue before with gloves. I'm going to keep them rather than hassle with returning a second pair, maybe they will break in and at least be usable. I'm going to think twice before ordering from Biltwell again after this.
I got these gloves for early spring riding and the quality is good and they do a pretty good job of keeping out the cold. The reason I gave them 4 stars is because the pair I got was slightly smaller on the left hand than the right. I was able to stuff the fingers with newspaper after soaking the glove and it fit fine after it dried.
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.