Overview: The Biltwell Blast Shield is a custom-fitted five-snap flex shield designed exclusively to cover the eye port on the Gringo ECE helmet. This face shield completes the retro-inspired racing look of Biltwell’s full face lid. Features include impact-resistant flex polycarbonate construction and heavy-duty stainless steel snaps.
• Die-cut flex polycarbonate shield construction
• Heavy-duty stainless steel snaps
• Custom designed to fit all sizes of Biltwell ECE certified Gringo full-face helmets
• Also fits original DOT only Large - XXL Biltwell Gringo helmets
UV Tested: Biltwell Blast Shields are UV rated at UV +50 with over 91% UVA block and over 99% UVB block. Shields were evaluated for UV resistance as per test method AATCC 183.
* Does not fit original DOT only XS - Medium Biltwell Gringo Helmets *
Bought a Gringo Tracker last year and LOVED it! Debated in this or a bubble shield for the longest time. Found one at a local appeal store and snagged it. I have to say I love the way it looks and helps keeps the cold air off my face in the wee hours of the morning.
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.