Overview: The Biltwell Challenger seat is a barebones affair with plenty of rear kick to keep your butt centered in the saddle, and none of the fat around the sides.The pan is fabricated from vacuum-formed ABS plastic, and features a clean metal bracket on the rear for speedy retrofitment to existing mounting holes on stock H-D Dynas from 2006 to 2016.
• Vacuum formed ABS plastic pan
• Molded polyurethane foam
• Rugged hand-stitched vinyl cover with contrasting thread
• Smooth and tuck and roll cover styles available
• Raw foam and pan combo for custom upholstery
• Mounts to stock ‘06 to -16 Harley-Davidson Dyna models
Note: Our seat covers are extremely water resistant, but the seams are not. If left outside in the rain, these seats can soak up water. This is especially true of the Diamond or Tuck n’ Roll designs since they have more stitched seams. If you expect rain or snow, cover the seat to keep your saddle dry.
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.