Overview: The Biltwell Builder’s Exhaust Kit has everything you need to fabricate a set of custom straight pipes for your V-Twin. Four sets of stock Harley header flanges plus a pair of STD flanges are included with every kit. Two each 5-inch and 3-1/2-inch radius U-bends are included with the kit, plus a generous quantity of straight and bent tubing, flat fishtails and trumpet tips for customization. Material is 1-3/4-inch O.D. x 16-gauge rolled steel.
• Pre-bent tubing and ready-made flange kit for custom exhaust system fabrication
• 1-3/4-inch O.D. 16-guage rolled high-tensile steel tubing
• Five sets of exhaust flanges included: Ironhead, Evo, STD, Shovelhead, Panhead
• Two 3.5-inch radius U-bends with straights
• Two 5-inch radius U-bends with straights
• Two 16-inch-long straight sections with flattened tips
• Two 6-inch-inch long straight sections with Trumpet flares
• Two 45-degree bends with slash cut tips
Surface Finish: All raw tube sections are pre-polished to make chroming after joint finishing easier.
Great product. More than enough tubing to whip up a set of pipes. Clean starting point. I made CHOLO pipes and still have enough to make some high and tights.
Excellent materials they are expertly packaged, including each tubing in its own plastic bag with oil to prevent rust and all the curves and straight tubing to make some sick pipes!
All that you need for a diy sick set of pipes. Very satisfied.
Got a case of beer, a radical idea, one night, and some welding skills? This is your huckleberry.
we got these for our xs650 project, the "freedom or death machine." the packaging was great, the pipes were in perfect shape, the quality was as you would expect from biltwell, and there was much more than we needed for us to make a tight 2-into-1.
Well this is embarrassing...something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please try and reload this page.